Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome!

Hey y'all! I haven't left yet - I'm still in my room in Waco, TX, trying to pack. Correction: thinking about starting to pack. To me, it's an overwhelming, monumental task of cramming four weeks into one 50-lb suitcase. Like putting a square peg in a round hole. So maybe I'm exaggerating a little? Just don't judge me in my pictures when I'm wearing the same outfit 3 days in row. Actually, you probably would have never noticed. But you will now...


This post is just a test-run. I promise future posts will be more interesting and fulfilling! For now, my whereabouts will begin tomorrow at 9am at the Waco Regional Airport to a connecting flight in Houston in the afternoon (where I will acquire some coffee and a much-needed bathroom break), and finally the flight from Houston to London Heathrow Airport (an 8.5 hour doozie!). One LARGE sleeping pill should make that flight a bit more comfortable...


Shout out to my roommate Audrey for waking up at 8am to take me to airport (on her 11am class morning - you all know what a sacrifice this is). Thank you!! Without you, I wouldn't be going on this trip. Literally. I would still be in my room and not at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment